Sunday, September 26, 2010

"A new age dawns"



Despite my above average computing skills, my low creativity has made this an almost impossible quest. Creating a blog is more than just create it and leave it there to the eternity. It requires dedication and LOTS of creativity. As you can see, my designing skills are very poor, my blog is just a basic template with some small changes. And the title... well, it sucks... But I'll be working on this the next few days, and let the world know: I'll get better at this or die trying.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Eh, just give it some time and it'll come to you. I wasn't sure what to do at first, either, until I realized I have literally hundreds of skate photos to dump :P

CawlinForReal said...

Just let it roll off the wrist.
Just do whatever comes naturally! :]

Twitter.com/CawlinForReal

Jordan Swish said...

Yeah you'll think of something, dont even trip

Touch and Feel said...

Don't worry about appearance! Just add content--anything you are interested is potentially something we, your readers, are interested in. Have a hobby? Particular interest in a topic? Favorite genre of book/film/music? Make some posts about them! :)

merk444 said...

really looking forward to seeing this blog develop

joker said...

its actually not that bad for a basic design, i like it

cool will be looking forward to more posts.


add me back, ty

3milelimit said...

I found myself in the same position, its hard to think of things to write at first, but it gets easier with practice.

Nick said...

You can do it :) Just write what's on your mind, bro!